Smith County QB to Beech

howdoitknow

On 7/4/2023 at 9:25 AM, CCLHL08 said:

Did you ever go meet with the coaching staff to give them some ideas yet? Or are you still avoiding that? 

i have acshually talked to them more than wonce. i be leave what their going too due is let coach brooks do the regular season and then hire some won else for the play offs that does not choke in big games. coach brooks did knot like this idea at first but i think he is coming a round to it. he dont really have a choice though. 

9 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

i have acshually talked to them more than wonce. i be leave what their going too due is let coach brooks do the regular season and then hire some won else for the play offs that does not choke in big games. coach brooks did knot like this idea at first but i think he is coming a round to it. he dont really have a choice though. 

Lol. Ok little buddy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 9:24 PM, margaret1989 said:

CCLHL08,

Ideas won't help this coaching staff. They need to just start over. A lot of people in Cross Plains won't be happy with another 3rd quarterfinal round exit. 

Without love,

Margaret

It's me again Margaret... why don't you like Coach Brooks, Margaret? You're gonna make him mad again Margaret.

5 hours ago, Cam615 said:

It's me again Margaret... why don't you like Coach Brooks, Margaret? You're gonna make him mad again Margaret.

Greetings Cam615,

I do not like him because he stinks at his job. His dumpster fire of a coaching job has obviously spilled over to the high school, literally. 

With love, Margaret 

21 hours ago, margaret1989 said:

Greetings Cam615,

I do not like him because he stinks at his job. His dumpster fire of a coaching job has obviously spilled over to the high school, literally. 

With love, Margaret 

Brooks put out a dumpster fire. Guess you think the previous 10 years before he got to East was really good? Your boy Atlee couldn’t get it done. You and your 10 coachT accounts need to read football 1 on 1 for dummies. 

On 7/22/2023 at 6:27 PM, CCLHL08 said:

Brooks put out a dumpster fire. Guess you think the previous 10 years before he got to East was really good? Your boy Atlee couldn’t get it done. You and your 10 coachT accounts need to read football 1 on 1 for dummies. 

You missed the reference, Mr. Literal. 

With Love,

Margaret