Lott Resigns at St George's

ReitzFan

Another ill timed coaching resignation has hit as Andre Lott has resigned as the head football coach at St. George's in Memphis.

I simply dont understand head  coaches resigning  this late in the process with practice getting ready to ramp up after the July 4th holiday.

Unless it was a forced resignation, quitting at this time of the year certainly gives the returning players the bird. 

If it was a forced resignation due to him not meeting expectations in the win/loss column, then the school is to blame for waiting so long to take action. Either way, the returning players get screwed.

I bet that there is more to this story.

Edited by ReitzFan

26 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Another ill timed coaching resignation has hit as Andre Lott has resigned as the head football coach at St. George's in Memphis.

I simply dont understand head  coaches resigning  this late in the process with practice getting ready to ramp up after the July 4th holiday.

Unless it was a forced resignation, quitting at this time of the year certainly gives the returning players the bird. 

If it was a forced resignation due to him not meeting expectations in the win/loss column, then the school is to blame for waiting so long to take action. Either way, the returning players get screwed.

I bet that there is more to this story.

I agree with you. The timing is very bad and there is probably more to it than meets the eye. 

• Upvote 1