White House 2023

BDP2003

On 7/17/2023 at 6:36 PM, BDP2003 said:

What is the outlook on the upcoming season in BDP country? I know their region is much tougher than the previous 2 seasons so I’m curious as to how they’ll hold up! Let’s go Devils! 

2 years ago they won close games over Fairview and Waverly, won the region, and reached the Quarterfinals of the playoffs.

Last season they were taken to the woodshed by both Fairview and Waverly, finished 3rd in the region, and got bounced in the opening round of the playoffs.  

This year their region includes Pearl-Cohn, Marshall County, and Station Camp.  The matchups with Creek Wood and Greenbrier will also be tough.  I could see them finishing anywhere from 3rd to 6th in the new region.  

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

2 years ago they won close games over Fairview and Waverly, won the region, and reached the Quarterfinals of the playoffs.

Last season they were taken to the woodshed by both Fairview and Waverly, finished 3rd in the region, and got bounced in the opening round of the playoffs.  

This year their region includes Pearl-Cohn, Marshall County, and Station Camp.  The matchups with Creek Wood and Greenbrier will also be tough.  I could see them finishing anywhere from 3rd to 6th in the new region.  

Glad to see Station Camp and White House in a region together. Past two years showed a great gate for both schools.