Cleveland at Clinton Week 1

fooseball95

4 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

If our defense doesn’t play better, our region will embarrass us. You can’t expect to score 50 every week. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season

I agree 100%. Thank you and good luck to you guys as well. Hope you make some noise in that tough region of yours!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Plenty of time for the defense to get better. If you O-line can give your QB time, he’s going to make something happen.  He’s special.

Correct. One of our linemen got ejected on Cleveland's first offensive possession. I never saw any punches thrown but it must've been something he said.

33 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Should be a good game. Would love to go but I’m not making that drive 2 days in a row lol. I’ll catch the stream.

I would make that trip fory team, but not another. Haha

We scrimmaged Bearden back in the Spring and ended up a 21-21 tie. Alot of people are thinking Bearden will run away with this game and they may very well but I believe West may surprise some folks. We will see. 

9 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

I would make that trip fory team, but not another. Haha

We scrimmaged Bearden back in the Spring and ended up a 21-21 tie. Alot of people are thinking Bearden will run away with this game and they may very well but I believe West may surprise some folks. We will see. 

Seen some West coaches over on the Cleveland side getting a look at Clinton

8 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Seen some West coaches over on the Cleveland side getting a look at Clinton

Our HC was talking after the game and said to be where we want to be in November, we have to play the better teams like Cleveland, Bearden, Powell etc. A loss hurts as a fan , coach, and player but doesn't really affect our playoff hopes.