1A Region 2

Fanofballs365

2 hours ago, Fanofballs365 said:

Coalfield just doesn't have the team they usually do. Yes they beat kingston JV team as they were without a lot of their starters. Scrimmages mean absolutely nothing, just wait until OS goes up to SP and beats them. 

The same OS that got mercy ruled in 5/6 losses last year? I don’t see them getting better transfers than SP. The OS that was outscored 106-0 in two games vs a Coalfield team, that this and even last years SP team that was somewhat down would have destroyed. This is the Second person I’ve seen saying OS will beat SP or at least be competitive, I want some of what you guys are smoking that game will be over at halftime if your lucky if not before. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

The same OS that got mercy ruled in 5/6 losses last year? I don’t see them getting better transfers than SP. The OS that was outscored 106-0 in two games vs a Coalfield team, that this and even last years SP team that was somewhat down would have destroyed. This is the Second person I’ve seen saying OS will beat SP or at least be competitive, I want some of what you guys are smoking that game will be over at halftime if your lucky if not before. 

Is it because you are signing players to play through NIL deals now?  We will win by grit and guts. 

Will OS be competitive in region 2? Most likely yes. Are a group of talented sophomore and junior's gonna beat sout pitt? Lets be real. The only gages you have are a spring scrimmage with a down oneida team and a fall scrimmage with tellico plains. Neither of which are anywhere near a south pitt teams caliber.  So probably not. I am an OS fan but i also understand how football works. I want the bobcats to win it all but..........

I’m hearing coalfield is looking waaaaaaaay better than most thought they would so far. I’ve been back and forth about them and Rockwood winning the region with GB as a sleeper but I’m leaning strongly towards coalfield from what I’ve been hearing. I’m thinking Rockwood/OS as a toss up for 2/3 and the more I hear out of GB they’re likely my 4 spot. Haven’t Personally watched any of them, just based off conversations with folks that have a good football understanding that have. 

Edited by crow