DB-Anderson County Scrimmage

DBKPT93

6 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

DB has a scrimmage with Roanoke VA Lord Botetourt on Wed. at Emory & Henry. 

Then play Thursday in that Jamboree at ETSU. DB, ELIZ, BOONE, CROCKETT, SH, WEST RIDGE and 1 other school. SH plays in 2 quarters against 2 teams. DB goes up against Boone...not sure which quarter.

two scrimmages on back to back nights?

1 hour ago, LINEDAD said:

DB has a scrimmage with Roanoke VA Lord Botetourt on Wed. at Emory & Henry. 

Then play Thursday in that Jamboree at ETSU. DB, ELIZ, BOONE, CROCKETT, SH, WEST RIDGE and 1 other school. SH plays in 2 quarters against 2 teams. DB goes up against Boone...not sure which quarter.

DB vs db, one way or another Dee-Bee is going to win this one

21 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Talk around the water cooler is that if DB can make a few stops per game on defense then the offense will grind out long pound & ground drives.    Expect scores in the 20's, but as long as you win the game who cares, right?

I’m sure some people will not be happy with that. But me yes. A win is a win. Let’s go get ‘em. I’m sure tonight will not be that exciting. Historically we don’t care too much about a jamboree. I always remember years ago everyone shows up in their game jerseys to these things and we typically just have practice uniforms on. 

5 hours ago, lawnman said:

The question is will Gib Maupin be the starting QB for DB.

I don't know but they need to figure it out before game 1. A couple weeks ago Christian was talking about playing all three. I think that is a dumb ideal. If they can't figure out a starter, then let them draw straws. Good grief. 

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I don't know but they need to figure it out before game 1. A couple weeks ago Christian was talking about playing all three. I think that is a dumb ideal. If they can't figure out a starter, then let them draw straws. Good grief. 

That is never a good idea to play 3 and I know Gib has went to a lot of camps and has a good arm.I think he would have started if he would have stayed at Betsy.Not really sure why he left but wish him the best.Know his family well and there good people.

9 hours ago, lawnman said:

That is never a good idea to play 3 and I know Gib has went to a lot of camps and has a good arm.I think he would have started if he would have stayed at Betsy.Not really sure why he left but wish him the best.Know his family well and there good people.

If it means anything, (I am not sure it does) Will Hurd went with the starters for the 1 drive they seemed to play last night at the downpour of a jamboree

• Like 1