tennessean's top HSFB players

theawesomebro

I think this is an article you can view without a subscription but forgive me if it is not.

I thought this would be interesting for everyone since it is state wide.  they are assembling the top 100 seniors, the top 50 juniors, top 25 sophomores and top 10 freshmen.  will be interesting to see if anyone is missed.

top 25 seniors today...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/08/04/tennessee-high-school-football-player-rankings-top-100-seniors/70528354007/

baylor and CPA have the most, i think, with 3 each.  LA and bradley central each have 2.

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

I think this is an article you can view without a subscription but forgive me if it is not.

I thought this would be interesting for everyone since it is state wide.  they are assembling the top 100 seniors, the top 50 juniors, top 25 sophomores and top 10 freshmen.  will be interesting to see if anyone is missed.

top 25 seniors today...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/08/04/tennessee-high-school-football-player-rankings-top-100-seniors/70528354007/

baylor and CPA have the most, i think, with 3 each.  LA and bradley central each have 2.

Save us all a subscription and post who they are!   Lol

30 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

Save us all a subscription and post who they are!   Lol

you can't see it?  it doesn't say subscribers only at the top.  you also get several articles free and these should be good ones. 

I dont want to post people's content for free because it's how they feed their kids (dont love it when people use my biz for free) but I thought that was one you could see.  sorry about that.  

42 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

you can't see it?  it doesn't say subscribers only at the top.  you also get several articles free and these should be good ones. 

I dont want to post people's content for free because it's how they feed their kids (dont love it when people use my biz for free) but I thought that was one you could see.  sorry about that.  

Oh I know.  I don’t blame you..  it’s just funny how some of these are just random articles with no research behind them just trying to get subscribers. I saw one the other day that had kids on a teams roster that graduated 2 years ago…. And other that were listed as top prospects that were 4th string and will never play.

On 8/7/2023 at 12:12 PM, Ffball9999 said:

Oh I know.  I don’t blame you..  it’s just funny how some of these are just random articles with no research behind them just trying to get subscribers. I saw one the other day that had kids on a teams roster that graduated 2 years ago…. And other that were listed as top prospects that were 4th string and will never play.

Gannett owned newspapers have been a joke for a long time - especially in Memphis and Jackson area. They hire one raw sports reporter who doesn't know jack and does no research. Newspaper sports coverage is dead and these people don't even try.

4 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Gannett owned newspapers have been a joke for a long time - especially in Memphis and Jackson area. They hire one raw sports reporter who doesn't know jack and does no research. Newspaper sports coverage is dead and these people don't even try.

I think the tennessean is still not bad.  maybe spread thin but it's not that bad.