Eagleton visits Tellico Plains for first official game.

BarneySox2007

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

All the question marks are there for this one. First year team with no seniors. Don't know much about Tellico Plains other than they went 3-7 last year. 

I read an article somewhere that Tellico Plains has a bunch of starters back. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing but they have some hope that they can be better this year than the last few years. That being said I saw the scrimmage film on Eagleton and they did have some struggles last Friday. But I think there is some potential there. I'll pick Eagleton just cause I have no idea about TP. 

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I read an article somewhere that Tellico Plains has a bunch of starters back. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing but they have some hope that they can be better this year than the last few years. That being said I saw the scrimmage film on Eagleton and they did have some struggles last Friday. But I think there is some potential there. I'll pick Eagleton just cause I have no idea about TP. 

I love to predict the games each week but due to the Pizz Poor Media now days it's very hard to figure out things until the first three weeks are played then it all falls into place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I love to predict the games each week but due to the Pizz Poor Media now days it's very hard to figure out things until the first three weeks are played then it all falls into place.

I plan on going to the game barn, obviously as a neutral but I can post updates while I'm at the game for the message board and scoreboard. Curious to see who and what all Eagleton will bring with them, will be making the drive over from Athens probably on ole mecca pike road used to be my stomping grounds when I was a bit younger but ive always enjoyed cruising my way over to southern Monroe County, I hope Eagleton can open up the season with a win over the bears.

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I plan on going to the game barn, obviously as a neutral but I can post updates while I'm at the game for the message board and scoreboard. Curious to see who and what all Eagleton will bring with them, will be making the drive over from Athens probably on ole mecca pike road used to be my stomping grounds when I was a bit younger but ive always enjoyed cruising my way over to southern Monroe County, I hope Eagleton can open up the season with a win over the bears.

Go to Gov Nation Network and you can watch the replay from Friday Night jamboree against Eagleton and get your own take from it.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just wondering if there is a replay of this game to watch online. Seems there may be a bigger adjustment from playing JV teams last year and playing teams with real game experience. 

Unless TP is better than expected, it certainly seems like Eagleton is going to have a long year. This week vs Scott will tell alot I suppose.

I've watched over the years HVA and Northview Academy start programs with juniors being the oldest class so not surprised. After watching them against WB in the jamboree I'm not surprised. I should of realized Tellico had most of their players back from last year which is a big bonus in the smaller division schools. A lot was expected since their playing in 2A and done so well playing JV last year. After the jamboree I thought has WB improved that much this year or will Eagleton suffer the same fate as those other schools did their first few years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just wondering if there is a replay of this game to watch online. Seems there may be a bigger adjustment from playing JV teams last year and playing teams with real game experience. 

No internet at Tellico Plains of any kind....this is a rough cut of the broadcast that was meant for NFHS..the game at Scott Co will be on NFHS

• Like 1