Great job, Ridgeway and Coach Cooley!

Saintdog5510

Coming from a fan that worships "DA Real ROADRUNNERS(AE)":D,I must say Memphis Ridgeway, you all played an excellent game. Congratulations on your State Title. But you have to give Fulton their props because they had a great season and they represented East Tennessee well.

John Paul; Don't kick'em why they are down. It would be nice if you show Fulton some love and quit hating on Coach Coatney and his other coaches. At least they can take their team to a championship and almost win it!

Now until next year around this time, GO AE ROADRUNNERS! We'll be back! Great Game Fulton and Ridgeway!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen, I want to keep it positive, but those stickers on the Ridgeway helments were awful. It looked like my 4 year old put them on. Every player had stickers in all sorts of patterns. Silly really for a team to do such as that. Congrats though, ugly helment and all. See you on the BBALL board Queen. You should support the sport more. Our school is doing well and could use your support.

Thank you from a Roadrunner fan.

About our helmets:

Our boys played hard all seaon and their helmets proved it the stickers are encouragements from our coaches for jobs well done. The boys worked hard for them and are proud to wear them.

Momma Lewis is an outstanding mom and has not sat down for 2 years during any of our fooball games. The boys all love her support and this year voted her honorary football queen at Homecoming.

To win such a big game against an outstanding team like Fulton was a great experience. Ridgeway can leave 3A as Champions.

Great Job Boys!!

I love those stickers on the helmets...I think it encourages the kids...and I think it makes it look like high school football...I haven't seen them in a few years...I wish all schools would go back to giving them...

I love SCHS and all that it stands for...I don't think we could ask for better kids...sometimes I think we forget how lucky we are to have the caliber of students we have...and I support them fully...in all that they do...even the dreaded basketball...I don't have to like the sport to like the kids...and yes, even the coaches...we've got some good ones...so I'm going over to the basketball board and telling them that right now...

From a FALCON cheerleader....CONGRADULATIONS Ridgeway! you all played an outstanding game! Deffinatly well deserved! both teams played well and you all came out on top...you all are a very fast, big, hard playing team! i'm proud of both teams and their chance to even play in the state...it's such an honor...especially as a SENIOR! but CONGRATS to both teams and RIDGEWAY, ya'll played GREAT!