BA has some issues …..

QuickStrike

17 hours ago, FR615 said:

Father Ryan, MBA, BA… all are subpar. I call it like I see it In all sports

Father Ryan is good at wrastlin’ - if u want to be the next Brock Lesnar - go there.   

If you want to be good at being smart, MBA is probably best.    

BA is getting better by the day.  Need some big boys.   I see their free blocker camp.   But they aint beating Chattanooga until the TSSAA figures out the boarding school situation.  

If u want to be rich, go to Ensworth….they cant win anymore in football or basketball since Ricky went to the old folks home.  But u can find all the stars there.  

Edited by QuickStrike
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

Father Ryan is good at wrastlin’ - if u want to be the next Brock Lesnar - go there.   

BA is getting better by the day.  Need some big boys.   I see their free blocker camp.   But they aint beating Chattanooga until the TSSAA figures out the boarding school situation.  

If u want to be rich, go to Ensworth….they cant win anymore in football or basketball since Ricky went to the old folks home.  But u fan find all the stars there.  

This has to be the greatest post ever on CoachT. 

14 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

If u want to be rich, go to Ensworth….they cant win anymore in football or basketball since Ricky went to the old folks home.  But u fan find all the stars there.  

quickstrike needs a history lesson on boardin school situation in chattanooga......T$$AA dont need to figure out didly....last thing needed in TN HS FB is a bunch of wokin, quik firin over reactorin TSSAA democratic beurocraters on the take from the mid staters and west staters on the board makin a hasty stupid decision on the state of big boy blue blood FB just cause they gotten their tales tucked tween their legs for the past 5 or 4 years.....

.....thats the reason most if not all the big boy blue blood private institutions in the rest of the state are in a state of complete debaclery right now ....hiring and firin coaches and AD's......

....wernt no complainin the last 100 years of boardin when the 2 chattanooga blue blood yuppy educatin institutions wernt takin all of nashville and memphis gold balls....

Booger just sayin :twisted:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

Dude from Ravenwood and BGA are coming.  

Ipad man locked down. 

Funny you say that Strike.  I witnessed a few games at DCA when they were on defense, CPW would bury himself in the Ipad and not have 'nary a clue what was going on on defense.  He had a high level of trust in his DC Beaubien that he could focus on the Ipad and see how to run or attack with OZ or OZ fake and throw over the top of the safety coming downhill.  You know you have solid people and staff when you can completely focus on another part of the game knowing the other aspect was in good hands and would get him the ball back on offense pretty quickly.  It's a shame Beaubien didn't end up with the DCA job, but he has apparently landed on solid ground.

27 minutes ago, ocac said:

Funny you say that Strike.  I witnessed a few games at DCA when they were on defense, CPW would bury himself in the Ipad and not have 'nary a clue what was going on on defense.  He had a high level of trust in his DC Beaubien that he could focus on the Ipad and see how to run or attack with OZ or OZ fake and throw over the top of the safety coming downhill.  You know you have solid people and staff when you can completely focus on another part of the game knowing the other aspect was in good hands and would get him the ball back on offense pretty quickly.  It's a shame Beaubien didn't end up with the DCA job, but he has apparently landed on solid ground.

Not sure we are talking about the same IPAD man.   New IPAD man on the way.   Trust never an issue with Coach Beau, he is going to heaven - 1st ballot.  

1 hour ago, SportsTNFan said:

Has there been discussion on how G-Mac is going to enroll early at Tennessee? Will this be his last week of high school basketball and BA allow him to graduate early, so he can enroll at Tennessee next January?

No idea.  But he has plenty of time to hang with Nico there.  4-5 months isn't that much difference, IMO.

3 hours ago, Booger said:

quickstrike needs a history lesson on boardin school situation in chattanooga......T$$AA dont need to figure out didly....last thing needed in TN HS FB is a bunch of wokin, quik firin over reactorin TSSAA democratic beurocraters on the take from the mid staters and west staters on the board makin a hasty stupid decision on the state of big boy blue blood FB just cause they gotten their tales tucked tween their legs for the past 5 or 4 years.....

.....thats the reason most if not all the big boy blue blood private institutions in the rest of the state are in a state of complete debaclery right now ....hiring and firin coaches and AD's......

....wernt no complainin the last 100 years of boardin when the 2 chattanooga blue blood yuppy educatin institutions wernt takin all of nashville and memphis gold balls....

Booger just sayin :twisted:

No excuses for any of these schools then.   Father Ryan needs to get their Ultimate Warriors and Brock Lesnars out there playing.   MBA needs to get off the computer and get outside to get all their energy out.  

MUS and CBHS need to win something before they cry.