Cleveland @ Walker Valley

fooseball95

The Blueraiders make the 7 mile trek to the north end of the county. Cleveland has showed how explosive their offense can be and the defensive improved tremendously against mcminn. Walker Valley comes in 2-0 with alot of momentum. Both easy blowout wins vs Notre Dame and Polk Co whom are very small schools. On paper cleveland should win this game easily but we all know in these rival games anything can happen. WV will be motivated and will fight. I say Cleveland wins 42-20

Don’t sleep on WV. This is the best defense they have had collectively. Schwartzel is a solid qb too. Their line on both sides are really solid. They have played two easier games, but they beat Farragut in a scrimmage and South Pitt (I don’t think they had a first down) as well. All that to say this one will be a great game imo. 

Cleveland beat Clinton by 13 and McMinn by 15. I don't think Clinton is as good as advertised as West took us behind the woodshed. 

I have a feeling WV will win this one. I think this game will be won in the trenches and WV's defense.

I could be wrong of course. I'm not Lee Corso.

I say Walker Valley 27  Cleveland 21

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Walker Valley hasn’t scored a touchdown against Cleveland in 2 years. A bad Cleveland offense scored 34 against them last year. Unless WV comes out and holds the ball for 34 minutes like McMinn did I have a hard time seeing Cleveland score less than 21 against them. 

Can you tell me why the refs kept throwing flags on ya'll? I seen them throw like 7 in a row in the third and the other team was instigating 

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

I feel like Cleveland should have scored more than 25 points against McMinn County. 

You never know..... Cleveland may win 50-0 this week, but that's why they play the game. Alot can change from one year to the next.

Cleveland didn’t have the ball much. Scored 4 touchdowns in the 14 minutes they had the ball. Which is a touchdown every 3 and a half minutes. 

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland didn’t have the ball much. Scored 4 touchdowns in the 14 minutes they had the ball. Which is a touchdown every 3 and a half minutes. 

Do you guys not have a guy that can kick extra points? We haven't been kicking extra points either. Going for the 2 point conversion everytime. That is definitely going to come back and hurt us in a close game.

12 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Do you guys not have a guy that can kick extra points? We haven't been kicking extra points either. Going for the 2 point conversion everytime. That is definitely going to come back and hurt us in a close game.

We can kick them. I’m guessing the analytics say the reward is greater than the risk.

3 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

We can kick them. I’m guessing the analytics say the reward is greater than the risk.

Extra points aren't automatic either in high school football. It's just frustrating to have all these soccer players in school and not one of them go out for football. Lol