Collinwood @ Cornersville

dawgswin

16 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Really? I thought the Franklin kid is an absolute stud but he’s literally head and shoulders better than everyone else on that team. Bashing the kid about Mr Football isn’t really fair to him. 

67 yards and calling him a stud! 267 yards and a few td’s would deserve that. Hey the Corndog fans started it and I’m just continuing their hype. 

Edited by wholder

1 hour ago, wholder said:

67 yards and calling him a stud! 267 yards and a few td’s would deserve that. Hey the Corndog fans started it and I’m just continuing their hype. 

That makes you kind of stupid if you’re going to bash a kid that plays both ways and is clearly the best player on the field for both teams when he plays. He can’t do it all himself, but he’s clearly a great high school player. The fact that he is going to one of the service academies makes it even more impressive. Since we have family in Chapel Hill, Forest is a team we support, so I sure hope you aren’t one of their fans because you look like a moron for bashing a kid.