Tigers vs Tigers

Blackfox1

Waverly might suffer their first loss this year this Friday if they don’t figure their defense out. Nothing surprises me with our coaching staff they do an awesome job for the most part. I have faith they are doing their best and our defense will get better throughout the season but I’m not sure if we will have it figured by Friday. Should be another high scoring game. MP will try to slow Stanfield running game. Good luck with that cause the kid is a beast. If they do I want to welcome everyone to the Hobby show. I look for him to have a big game also.

Let’s go Tigers BLUE WHITE FiGHT!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Heard Mt Pleasant returned a lot from last year. If that’s the case expect a very physical game. During Riverside post season run last year I thought Mt Pleasant was the toughest team they faced 

2 hours ago, wholder said:

I've seen Spring Hill twice in scrimmages this year and they looked horrible. Didn't score a point against Columbia Academy. Yes SH is in a different classification than MP, but with the score Friday night a bit close I'm not sold on MP right now

Yes MP should be the favorite in this game considering how many they return. I still think it will be a boat race!

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Like 1