Dresden At Halls

ysoangry

Yeah  dresden has 2 games left which will be tough, both in Obion county.  Mckenzie has nobody left that should test them.  Lake, dresden, and UC definately schedule tougher teams.  Hopefully they stay healthy for the playoff gauntlet the west has become.  I think I saw freedom prep on Mackenzie's schedule.  Do they pay them for that?  Seems like UTM Georgia money game.  Big respect for the little schools playing dburg, Obion, ensworth, jcs. Haywood westview. Dyer co.   The depth and size alone is daunting  

If any of Lion Nation does not know, Halls High School is in Lauderdale Co, @ 800 W. Tigrett St, Halls TN 38040. Stadium is next to school. Hope to see more of our Lions' fans than their Tigers' fans, our visiting crowd outdoing the home crowd as our team out plays their team. Should be Dresden's 2nd Region 7 win, unless we overlook them & assume an automatic win. We all knows how that goes over, right! Practice hard Lions.. for prior preparation prevents poor performances. 

Halls High School800 W. Tigrett StreetHalls, TN 38040

On 9/6/2023 at 9:18 AM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

I mean anything can happen, but this will not be much of a game. Dresden is playing as good as anyone right now and Halls is in year 1 of a new regime. Good things to come in the future for Halls, but they may take some lumps this year. Dresden takes this one in a big way! :thumb:

Not sure what leads you to think this. The new staff inherited one of the better teams Halls has had in the last 20 years and has totally failed the kids to this point. This staff won’t last long at that school.

34 minutes ago, TheAccountant50 said:

Not sure what Halls team y'all have been watching, but to say this years Halls team is one of the most talented in years is comical. I also feel that it is cheap to just throw all the blame on a new coaching staff considering the shape the program was in when they took over. (seems some might've forgot the legal issues the previous coach had) but with that being said Most successful programs struggled early. I've always heard that you can't make chicken salad out of.... well you know

So much more goes into running a football program than just "teaching players how to block and tackle"

Last years team. The staff now took over a program that had its best season in a long time with a lot of guys returning.