Thoughts on Region 3 AAA

Dadof2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/2/2023 at 9:05 AM, Dadof2 said:

I think Meigs is the front runner followed by Sweetwater, then probably Tyner and Central, Brainerd, Chattanooga Central. 

Give me some picks on the finish.

I was wrong about Sweetwater lol

Meigs 3-0

Tyner 3-0

McMinn Central 2-1

Chat Central 1-2

Brainerd  0-2

Sweetwater 0-4

Big game coming up for Tyner and McMinn Central, if Tyner can get the win and Meigs can beat Brainerd, we would have a showdown the last game of the regular season in Decatur for the region championship. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Meigs 3-0

Tyner 3-0

McMinn Central 2-1

Chat Central 1-2

Brainerd  0-2

Sweetwater 0-4

Big game coming up for Tyner and McMinn Central, if Tyner can get the win and Meigs can beat Brainerd, we would have a showdown the last game of the regular season in Decatur for the region championship. Any thoughts?

We are playing well and will be hard to beat at home. 

1 hour ago, Rams5000 said:

If they get past central which i don't think we do our secondary couldn't cover a stationary bike. Would be a great atmosphere for a region championship at meigs. But The tigers will be to much for the rams too young and inexperienced. 

Rams are always competitive. Bring me some fish sammiches when you come down..:mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Meigs 3-0

Tyner 3-0

McMinn Central 2-1

Chat Central 1-2

Brainerd  0-2

Sweetwater 0-4

I think McMinn Central beats Tyner and finishes second.  My predicted order of finish for the top 4:
Meigs 
McMinn Central 
Tyner 
Chat Central 

Sweetwater and Brainerd will battle for the cellar.

17 minutes ago, Yeti said:

We are playing well and will be hard to beat at home. 

Rams are always competitive. Bring me some fish sammiches when you come down..:mrgreen:

FFA will be serving their annual bbq dinner this week prior to the game with Pigeon Forge. Come hungry.... rumor has it that Dadof2 is paying for all Meigs County fans who are on CoachT.

56 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

*Sounds good since I'm a poor - but humble - retiree on a fixed income living with Bidenomics. 
My spouse can just watch me eat.  :-D

*(ps: Thanks for the offer, but I can probably scrape enough change together to cover ours)

I’ll let you get mine then, I’ve got one in homecoming and had to buy a dress so I’m broke now lol