AP 3A

Indian

On 9/14/2023 at 1:42 PM, bolddust281 said:

OK, ok , so now that you're forced to play us in a region game you aren't scared, got it..........

You wouldn't know nothing about big boy football like we play here. Ain't NOBODY impressed that you ALMOST beat Page. That's soft Williamson co football anyway.

half your team will have probably quit by week 10, and they CERTAINLY don't have the heart to hang with Squatch for 4 quarters. 

On 9/14/2023 at 3:00 PM, BigCATS83 said:

I don't see much difference from last year and the score was 43-21 Giles so not sure where you get anyone is scared to play you'll.  I mean you lost to a  1A team  already and barley beat Watertown. Sweet Dreams we will see you week 10. 

On 9/14/2023 at 3:00 PM, BigCATS83 said:

I don't see much difference from last year and the score was 43-21 Giles so not sure where you get anyone is scared to play you'll.  I mean you lost to a  1A team  already and barley beat Watertown. Sweet Dreams we will see you week 10. 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:42 PM, bolddust281 said:

OK, ok , so now that you're forced to play us in a region game you aren't scared, got it..........

You wouldn't know nothing about big boy football like we play here. Ain't NOBODY impressed that you ALMOST beat Page. That's soft Williamson co football anyway.

half your team will have probably quit by week 10, and they CERTAINLY don't have the heart to hang with Squatch for 4 quarters. 

2021 Score

Giles- 56

Seq- 0

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2023 at 2:01 PM, bolddust281 said:

Pullin out a score from a year ago? That's weak, kinda like the AP poll's opinion of the Giles county football team.

Reminds me of my ex wife Shelia; cantankerous and undesirable 

How was Giles defense in the 41-7 game, you've gotten quiet. Hope you guys can handle you business against Meigs and come back to Giles next week