Seymour travels to Maverickland

Bozothemav

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for Mavs to try and get healthy make some good adjustments and get ready for the second half of the season. Zae and WR company can polish up. Moog and LaRue get some good reps behind that good OL. More importantly right now defence needs to get everything ship shape for Clinton and West. Brutal schedule and we're almost halfway. Looking good; heal up, shape up and very important get conditioned now for the cold weather as that is variable too. 

Go M A V S ! 

36 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good game for Mavs to try and get healthy make some good adjustments and get ready for the second half of the season. Zae and WR company can polish up. Moog and LaRue get some good reps behind that good OL. More importantly right now defence needs to get everything ship shape for Clinton and West. Brutal schedule and we're almost halfway. Looking good; heal up, shape up and very important get conditioned now for the cold weather as that is variable too. 

Go M A V S ! 

True great game to get everything prepared. Disagree through. West though Challenge beat in 4A vs Best in 5A. The Dargons I think business will be handled pretty easily. More worried about Carter then them. 

16 minutes ago, Bozothemav said:

True great game to get everything prepared. Disagree through. West though Challenge beat in 4A vs Best in 5A. The Dargons I think business will be handled pretty easily. More worried about Carter then them. 

Well true the region games are the most important. But I would really like to beat West. West could be 20-0 I think by then, have to check but they are 18-0 now from last year. That would be a dream. West Defense is good and they have some backs that break away like Bearden. So IMO to beat West would be a huge win. To me and only IMO it's close to the Greeneville win, close because it's hard to beat that Game last year, 38-7 was humbling to Greeneville lol. That Game was historic to me. 

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well true the region games are the most important. But I would really like to beat West. West could be 20-0 I think by then, have to check but they are 18-0 now from last year. That would be a dream. West Defense is good and they have some backs that break away like Bearden. So IMO to beat West would be a huge win. To me and only IMO it's close to the Greeneville win, close because it's hard to beat that Game last year, 38-7 was humbling to Greeneville lol. That Game was historic to me. 

Very much agree with all of that.