Northview The Real Deal

SportsGuy4

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Northview will be fighting for the 3rd or 4th seed in the conference. (I say they take 3rd after a shootout with Sullivan East).  I would say they are an average 4a team but not on the same planet as team like Betsy and Greeneville in their conference.

If someone would have told me Northview would be 4-0 i would have called you crazy but the Quarterback and the running back are the ####!!

5 hours ago, SportsGuy4 said:

I think that Northview is a great team but are really about to get tested coming up...They have some areas to work in but i think they are the best team in Sevier County. After the Gp almost losing to cocke county and getting smoked by Carter. I have lost hope in them. 

Gp beating  CockCounty  by 2 scores, ain't nearly as beating  Seymour by a touchdown. 

Edited by RichyRich

9 hours ago, SportsGuy4 said:

I think that Northview is a great team but are really about to get tested coming up...They have some areas to work in but i think they are the best team in Sevier County. After the Gp almost losing to cocke county and getting smoked by Carter. I have lost hope in them. 

No way they are the best team in SC.  Maybe better than Seymour and PF but not GP and Sevier County.  They haven’t played anybody yet.    They are off to best start in school history, but it’s about to get real.   They barely got by Seymour.