Kenwood Klassic Results

MatWizard87

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. 4th out of 16 isn't bad. What is it that bothers your really? Nobody's perfect. You can't expect to win all the time. Is it that 3 public schools beat your butts or something else.

johnco = loser; crybaby

Good job Marable and Alsobrooks. If it hadn't been for y'all, no telling where CBHS would have finished.

ok this is the last posting i will make to this thread b/c this happened a week ago...just to defend myself...i never whinned about anything. The first post I put is on the first page...I was defending my teamate and friend and stated my opinion about the tournament just like everyone else. The rest of my comments were directed towards people who came at me first. To tracker...i am not an angry person, I just like being a smart--- to other people and sorry if you think i am angry at the world. So I haven't whined about me not winning or the seeding, this whole thing started by me just defending my friend and put what I thought, which agreed w/ other people not from CBHS, and people attacked my comments so I defended myself w/ choice words. Congrats to both teams who won the seperate tourns.

Sammy excellent job. Don't listen to that cat 130Josh. You can even beat him. You didn't stall they had you in a position where you couldn't possibly do anything about it. I am glad you whooped the Christian Brothers and Ft. Campbell. When you went against Ft. Campbell I knowyou didnt stall he held your leg and your arm so what could you possibly do. Sammy get ready there is more challenges to come. And other Wrestlers. GET READY FOR SAMMY!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAA HEHEEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!! :):D