Kenwood Klassic Results

MatWizard87

Agreement. Let's be realistic. If you read the rules and explanation by KKW and others, you'll understand that the coach followed the criteria. Any seeding is subject to error and upsets sometimes happen; however, that's why you get out on the mat.

Obviously CBHS doesn't have the horses this year. As one post says, almost everybody will be back next year so they can go back to Kenwood and kick butt then. Hopefully you will have a perfect tournament with all your out-of-state teams and west Tennesse powerhouses.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Trackman. Your comments are right on. I'd loved to be in the caravan of SUV's on the way back to Memphis on Saturday.

It seems to me like if you were gonna win, you'd win. The kid at 171 from CBHS was awsome and deserved the award. He won his weight class - and wasn't whining.

Let's see, the kid from FRA at 171 was ranked higher than the one from CHS and the FRA guy got trashed in the semis.

How many CBHS wrestlers got hurt and couldn't finish? One, two, three?

Is there a hint here? Leave it on the mat - or maybe CBHS did and it's still there.

Guest copamundial

You got him MatWiizard. He was sure a big dog talking about Friday but shut up when you brought up not finishing his Saturday match.

I never thought I'd find myself defending Masters, but johnco and gatling might even make me like the guy.

i didn't respond to wizard's comment b/c i don't know who dillion jennings is...maybe b/c you have the wrong guy..and for toro...looks like you can't respond to someone's reply by yourself, you have to get someone else to do it for you...shows what kind of man you are...or should i say little boy....

johnco responds to everything with name-calling and anger. He started whining about the Klassic and seeding. He's still whining. The only CBHS kid I even paid any attention to was Marable (171), and he was classy. He didn't whine at all - of course he won. Evidently CBHS winners have style; losers whine.

And in an earlier post, somebody from CBHS was complaining that they didn't get to face up to any Clarksville wrestlers in their pools. Can you imagine how johnco would be whining if they'd been in pools with Clarksville. Then he'd be whining that if was fixed and that was why nobody from CBHS made the final (except Marable).

Now johnco - it's time for some more name-calling. Hah! You guys use the same name expletives over and over. Try some new ones on you way home from your next butt-whuppin!