Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

11 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Both McMinn Central and Meigs are in the top 10 this week. Since Central has a bye week, and assuming Meigs beats Chatt. Central Friday night, both will be in the top 10 Friday week when they play.  

Before Central beat Sweetwater the way they did, I would have thought Meigs would have won by a couple scores. Considering the Sweetwater game now It will probably be a close game. 

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

Before Central beat Sweetwater the way they did, I would have thought Meigs would have won by a couple scores. Considering the Sweetwater game now It will probably be a close game. 

Central is very capable of winning this game, and naturally they really want to beat Meigs for several reasons. Having a healthy Gabe Masingale back in their lineup makes them a lot better. I'm sure Meigs will be just as motivated!
As I said earlier, having several good teams in the district will make all of them better.  

8 hours ago, Yeti said:

I’m with you, after Central lost to SM and squeaked by Polk and Brainerd, I thought this game wouldn’t be close but maybe they have figured some things out. But I still think Meigs by a couple scores. But we have a big game Friday night to win first.

6 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m with you, after Central lost to SM and squeaked by Polk and Brainerd, I thought this game wouldn’t be close but maybe they have figured some things out. But I still think Meigs by a couple scores. But we have a big game Friday night to win first.

I feel like central plays alot like walker valley some games they show up And dominate, others they play  kinda shabby.