Week 6 Eagleville @ Wayne Co. who ya got?!

TheFootballDad

Eagleville is coming off a homecoming game win over Hunland 35-0. Our QB is hot right now coming off a 4 total TD game Throwing for 270+ yards. Now the Eagles will travel the 2hrs to play Wayne Co in their homecoming  game for a region 5 1A showdown...both teams need the win to keep in the running for a playoff spot in region 5...Lets go Eagles.

Eagleville 28

Wayne Co 14

1 hour ago, TheFootballDad said:

Eagleville is coming off a homecoming game win over Hunland 35-0. Our QB is hot right now coming off a 4 total TD game Throwing for 270+ yards. Now the Eagles will travel the 2hrs to play Wayne Co in their homecoming  game for a region 5 1A showdown...both teams need the win to keep in the running for a playoff spot in region 5...Lets go Eagles.

Eagleville 28

Wayne Co 14

I like this prediction. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CwoodGreen said:

Beginning of the season I would have said Eagleville by 20. But now I believe it’s gonna be pretty even. Edge goes to WC at home. Hard place to play. Dark lightning, dark uniforms. Good luck to both teams. 

WC shouldn’t have lost the Richland game early in season and other 2 losses are to 1A top 5 Moore County and 2A top 10 Mt. Pleasant.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Midtncat said:

WC shouldn’t have lost the Richland game early in season and other 2 losses are to 1A top 5 Moore County and 2A top 10 Mt. Pleasant.

And Eagleville losses are to MC and Collinwood who is very underrated and is actually #9 now in 1A...and both were away games...WC just got destroyed at home vs MC. we have made some offensive changes and our starting center who was out against Collinwood and Huntland should be back this week as well...we will see, the trip always sucks going 2hrs away, but oh well that is playing County football. 

13 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

And Eagleville losses are to MC and Collinwood who is very underrated and is actually #9 now in 1A...and both were away games...WC just got destroyed at home vs MC. we have made some offensive changes and our starting center who was out against Collinwood and Huntland should be back this week as well...we will see, the trip always sucks going 2hrs away, but oh well that is playing County football. 

Yes we were pretty much destroyed by MC…true!…. Looking forward to Friday night. Should be a great game. Safe travels to you guys!

1 hour ago, Midtncat said:

Yes we were pretty much destroyed by MC…true!…. Looking forward to Friday night. Should be a great game. Safe travels to you guys!

thanks brother...And MC is MC, so no hanging heads, lol! i honestly believe they will probably win 1A this year barring any injuries to their starters...and yes, its gonna be fun watching the kids play Friday....that's all i do it for man. i just love to see my kid play and out having the best times of their lives and some do not even realize it yet!