Elizabethton at D-B

TribalEmpire

1 hour ago, Jduggie said:

Why do you all need Axis security working for you all . J Fred is far from Neyland..

They had to keep the cowbell out of the stadium. Some fans didn't get the word and when they rang them during the game Axis came into the stands to remove the kid from the stadium however Mr Steve Grindstaff who has a son and grandson playing told them they weren't taking that kid anywhere. After a radio conversation. They left.

18 minutes ago, CyclonePrider said:

They had to keep the cowbell out of the stadium. Some fans didn't get the word and when they rang them during the game Axis came into the stands to remove the kid from the stadium however Mr Steve Grindstaff who has a son and grandson playing told them they weren't taking that kid anywhere. After a radio conversation. They left.

A son and a grandson playing on the same team? 

9 minutes ago, CyclonePrider said:

I shouldn't because I might need a good car deal. I don't know much about Axis but would think they have some pretty solid guys and it was probably just a smart decision from their management not to take a kid out of the stadium, not so much because it was Steve Grindstaff

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I shouldn't because I might need a good car deal. I don't know much about Axis but would think they have some pretty solid guys and it was probably just a smart decision from their management not to take a kid out of the stadium, not so much because it was Steve Grindstaff

Thats "Mr." Steve Grindstaff Batman. Is he even in the car business anymore? I thought he sold out. I doubt anybody in security knew who he was or cared. 

Now we got some women on Facebook trying to stir up drama saying our student section was spitting on their color guard and the sparkle squad. None of which is true but still crazy. I'm sure words were exchanged from both sides but what do they expect having their people on the visiting sideline and stands. Recipe for a problem. You'd think with all the millions they spent on visual upgrades they would add more visitor seating or seating in the endzone for the band. 

• Thanks 2