2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

15 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

I haven’t called anyone any names. I’m still not sure why you got butt hurt. 

That’s the funny thing.  You all think I’m “hurt” over this.  I just enjoy laughing about it and showing you guys exactly what you look like every single week on here.  

Loretto isn’t very good.  Waverly is the best.  Waverly is going to beat any team that they play against because they are the best.  Period.  

You, Trollin, vandy, and every other Waverly Blue Tiger poster on here can rest easy now knowing that you’re the best team and nobody else can beat you guys without “not being very good.”  

• Upvote 1

Loretto (9-0, 6-0 in 5-2A) at Mt. Pleasant (8-1, 5-1)

Time: 7 p.m. When: Friday

Loretto can wrap up the Region 5-2A championship with a win over Mt. Pleasant. However if the Tigers win, things could get interesting, especially if Lewis County beats Waverly to form a three-way tie for first place.

Kreager's prediction: Loretto 21, Mt. Pleasant 20

Robinson's prediction: Loretto 32, Mt. Pleasant 20

Palmateer's prediction: Loretto 35, Mt. Pleasant 21

2 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Loretto (9-0, 6-0 in 5-2A) at Mt. Pleasant (8-1, 5-1)

Time: 7 p.m. When: Friday

Loretto can wrap up the Region 5-2A championship with a win over Mt. Pleasant. However if the Tigers win, things could get interesting, especially if Lewis County beats Waverly to form a three-way tie for first place.

Kreager's prediction: Loretto 21, Mt. Pleasant 20

Robinson's prediction: Loretto 32, Mt. Pleasant 20

Palmateer's prediction: Loretto 35, Mt. Pleasant 21

I’m going to shoot a text to Tom Kreager right now and tell him that he has a lot of faith in a team that’s not very good.  

4 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

That’s the funny thing.  You all think I’m “hurt” over this.  I just enjoy laughing about it and showing you guys exactly what you look like every single week on here.  

Loretto isn’t very good.  Waverly is the best.  Waverly is going to beat any team that they play against because they are the best.  Period.  

You, Trollin, vandy, and every other Waverly Blue Tiger poster on here can rest easy now knowing that you’re the best team and nobody else can beat you guys without “not being very good.”  

Idiot 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Thank you for proving my point on multiple threads this morning.  Good Luck to the Waverly Tigers this week.  I hope Lewis County doesn’t lose all of their players to injuries after getting smoked so badly in the final week of the season.

We won’t beat Lewis. Your crap is getting old. I don’t understand you. I made post right after the game wish Loretto luck next. Of coarse I was going to talk the game up all through the week. But I don’t see nothing wrong with me saying a team is not that good even if they beat my team. I wasn’t impressed with MP or Loretto. That makes me a bad person/fan/poster? I posted a month ago I think Waverly would be the fourth seed. 

• Like 1