#24 ILB for Harpeth

#16 OLB for Hickman County

#7 OLB Loretto

#51 MLB for Mt. P

#2 DB for Summertown 

From what I’ve seen on film #9 for Wavo

On 10/24/2023 at 6:53 AM, howdoitknow said:

None of those teams can hang with Waverly

you have always come off as a know it all self important turd but now you are just letting it shine bright!

Congratulations for flying your rainbow flag so openly now days.

On a "not imitating you point"  You have to be acting pretty stupid to make me take the Wavo posters side.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

What have you guys done to this guy?   I mean sex is a race if he is mad cause you finished first thats on him...Ya'lll started at the same time :roflol:

I think he got butt hurt last year over Stewart County’s butt whooping. He’s been on a rant ever since. Even came in during the Summer to let us know that SC “got the better of us” (Waverly). He’s an ex coach of multiple schools and it seems he can’t hold down a coaching job!

28 minutes ago, FastEddieDavis said:

He’s an ex coach of multiple schools and it seems he can’t hold down a coaching job!

You’ve got me.  Again though you have resorted to name calling and insults just because I disagreed with you.  

I’m still waiting on you to acknowledge when a team beats you on the field without trying to throw shade at the team.  I promise you can do it.  

Edited by howdoitknow

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

We won’t beat Lewis. Your crap is getting old. I don’t understand you. I made post right after the game wish Loretto luck next. Of coarse I was going to talk the game up all through the week. But I don’t see nothing wrong with me saying a team is not that good even if they beat my team. I wasn’t impressed with MP or Loretto. That makes me a bad person/fan/poster? I posted a month ago I think Waverly would be the fourth seed. 

All I simply originally stated was that you should not make a backhanded comment about a team when they defeat you on the field.  They won the game because they were the better team.  That’s all I was stating.

That’s when all 3 of you decided to start posting and resorting to a bunch of name calling.  

7 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

All I simply originally stated was that you should not make a backhanded comment about a team when they defeat you on the field.  They won the game because they were the better team.  That’s all I was stating.

That’s when all 3 of you decided to start posting and resorting to a bunch of name calling.  

Did I say Waverly was better? Show me the post where I said Loretto isn’t that good and Waverly is better!  

Second who do you think you are telling me what I should/shouldn’t have posted? 

idiot