Haywood County @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

I am definitely pulling for the Tomcats!! There offense has been tough to stop all season. Hardin will have to play great on defense! However, if the Tomcat D hasn't made some changes since the Obion game, this could be a shootout! 

Either way, should be a great game! I'm not sure what to predict other than a high score for both, maybe 10 points or less between the two. Wish both teams the best an an injury free game!!

Go Tomcats!

On 9/30/2023 at 9:50 AM, RTRRudy1189 said:

As a Haywood fan i think Haywood wins this game because they seem to have gotten better as the season went on.

With that being said this game could go either way and be a slow game or a shootout. either way the game and atmosphere 

will be great come Friday night in savannah.

On 9/30/2023 at 10:03 AM, Dp81 said:

I am definitely pulling for the Tomcats!! There offense has been tough to stop all season. Hardin will have to play great on defense! However, if the Tomcat D hasn't made some changes since the Obion game, this could be a shootout! 

Either way, should be a great game! I'm not sure what to predict other than a high score for both, maybe 10 points or less between the two. Wish both teams the best an an injury free game!!

Go Tomcats!

Having not watched a Haywood game yet this year, what are they doing on Offense? Run heavy pass heavy or good mix of both?

30 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Having not watched a Haywood game yet this year, what are they doing on Offense? Run heavy pass heavy or good mix of both?

Good mix of both! They seem to have a very strong rushing attack. Even though the score didn't show it, i think they moved the ball well against Oakland. Just made mistakes that kept them from punching it in. Plus, it was Oakland! Their QB, whom i believe is a sophomore, seems to have a good arm. I think their offense will perform, it's the defense that makes me nervous. LOL  This should be a great game!! 

Side note, I remember several years ago Hardin Co. came to Haywood. They didn't run out on the field like 99% of teams do. They walked from the locker room onto the sideline, and kicked Haywood's butt!! Not sure what year that was. Kinda cool how they did that though. 

5 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

Good mix of both! They seem to have a very strong rushing attack. Even though the score didn't show it, i think they moved the ball well against Oakland. Just made mistakes that kept them from punching it in. Plus, it was Oakland! Their QB, whom i believe is a sophomore, seems to have a good arm. I think their offense will perform, it's the defense that makes me nervous. LOL  This should be a great game!! 

Side note, I remember several years ago Hardin Co. came to Haywood. They didn't run out on the field like 99% of teams do. They walked from the locker room onto the sideline, and kicked Haywood's butt!! Not sure what year that was. Kinda cool how they did that though. 

Don’t do that anymore. They do the whole running through the T thing like at Knoxville. Being doing that now for several years. Great football atmosphere at Jim Carroll stadium though. Hope y’all bring a good crowd. Should be a fun game. I’m looking forward to it but a little nervous as well. These two teams will bring it no doubt!