West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

43 minutes ago, Swipes said:

https://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Has PC at #2 overall no matter the class and Greeneville #9.  First 5a team would be Knox West at #13

yes.  Sonny moore is all over the place.  BUt you're right.  They've got Greenevill (136,87) by less than 2 points over West (135.31).  

Of course they have Anderson county and elizabethton below Page, henry county, oak ridge, Powell, and West so the Sonny MOore doesn't seem to support the initial commenters post that 4a is deeper than 5a.

2 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

yes.  Sonny moore is all over the place.  BUt you're right.  They've got Greenevill (136,87) by less than 2 points over West (135.31).  

Of course they have Anderson county and elizabethton below Page, henry county, oak ridge, Powell, and West so the Sonny MOore doesn't seem to support the initial commenters post that 4a is deeper than 5a.

He said 4a is Stronger not 4a is deeper and I was just responding to your comment that said "is there any ranking system that has top 4a above top 5a?" .  I agree Sonny's algorithm is everywhere but just posting with a Computer Poll that showed two 4a teams were stronger than the top 5A.

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

He said 4a is Stronger not 4a is deeper and I was just responding to your comment that said "is there any ranking system that has top 4a above top 5a?" .  I agree Sonny's algorithm is everywhere but just posting with a Computer Poll that showed two 4a teams were stronger than the top 5A.

I really wasn't being combative.  Just noticed the other.

2 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

I really wasn't being combative.  Just noticed the other.

I wasn't trying to be either, just going by what was actually said.  I don't think Sonny's Pole is that accurate but will be by the end of the season.  A lot of teams that are close on the point spreads

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

truthfully though, I have a tough time telling how good PC is.  that SOS isn't great.

Just now, ILB1999 said:

truthfully though, I have a tough time telling how good PC is.  that SOS isn't great.

Knowing what they returned from last year and seeing them in the state championship game and who they have beaten this season (MBA, CPA, and the rest just running clocks on people).  I think they are the front runner in 4a and very very good team

On 11/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, Swipes said:

Knowing what they returned from last year and seeing them in the state championship game and who they have beaten this season (MBA, CPA, and the rest just running clocks on people).  I think they are the front runner in 4a and very very good team

I agree 100%