West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

AC by no means has this game. Two solid programs. This is home game AC should be ready. After West loosing to Alcoa they will be ready. Moog is playing good and will be hard to stop. If we play Mav football we should be ok. I Have to pull up some films on West but AC staff should know this is a big test. Good game to watch this week 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Should be a good game. The Mavericks seem to be firing on all cylinders right now, so they’re definitely capable of an upset. I’d say West has the better overall team speed. The AC QB (I think a transfer from Jeff County?) really impressed me against Clinton. He has a good, strong, accurate arm, and if need be has the wheels to easily avoid pressure. Good luck to both teams.

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Should be a good game. The Mavericks seem to be firing on all cylinders right now, so they’re definitely capable of an upset. I’d say West has the better overall team speed. The AC QB (I think a transfer from Jeff County?) really impressed me against Clinton. He has a good, strong, accurate arm, and if need be has the wheels to easily avoid pressure. Good luck to both teams.

Thanks sweet! Yeah West is the deffinate favorite. They are built for 4th quarters. Mavs will be tested again. They will definitely have to play there best game. This is a game we definitely need capitalize on anything West gives us. 

3 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

West will get pressure on Hall. He will panic and throw it up for grabs. He is allergic to contact. West defense is legit

I will hope the Mavs already know how good the West rush on Zae will be. I agree with you the Mavs will need a good game plan. Fortunately Hall is pretty darn smart from what I have seen. Our OL and DL will step it up. For the Mavs and West just staying healthy for the remainder of the season counts more than a win lose and watching Bearden and West at full strength the Mavs just need to get out and healthy but I am sure AC staff want a win. Not sure they have ever beat West? 

AC looked really good at Clinton last week, I think they have adjusted well to new personnel playing after losing so many good players from last season, West took a big loss against Alcoa but they have a ton of talent, and always seem to have a strong defense, AC might win this one, if they execute as well as they did against Clinton, of course West defense is a whole lot better than Clinton's defense. If West stops the run, they win. I have to go with West in a close one, 21-17