West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

34 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Seems perfectly scheduled to me. Get hard games out of the way. Beatup on some Region opponents get confident. Beat a more athletic talented 5a team down the road from you. Use knox west as a measuring stick to see how your kids respond. Get 2 weeks to get healthy from Knox West before playing Gibbs, South Doyle games 9 and 10. Then a Sullivan East or North View Playoff week 1. Followed up by Greeneville or Etown Week 2 of playoffs.

Wow! Boy I don't think I could have made a better truthful statement. Thank you!!!! 

3 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Well good news for West - not sure we could play any worse in the second half.  But who knows - I’ve been wrong before.

West is solid team. Looks like they are more healthy than last week. Plenty respect for West. Mavs have to play there Best second half. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

West has done nothing to challenge AC defensively whatsoever. And kudos to AC for playing aggressively on defense. They continue to stack the box, and West hasn't shown any ability to throw it down the field. AC is daring them to take some shots. AC's secondary has stayed in the hip pocket of these West WRs most of the night.