Mcminn County Cherokees @ Howard Hustlin Tigers

RichyRich

I don't see mcminn having a problem this week  I think final score will be 49-6 or something like that, some of the younger players should get a few reps in and mcminn should work on their passing game, with games like Powell  @ their house coming up, and region championship against the best Walker valley team they've probably ever had down their in Charleston. I think mcminn progress to 6-2 tonight.

11 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I was one point off on my prediction  dang

RR if we don’t cut down our penalties we really limit our chances against good quality teams. Frustrating that at this point in tfw season we are still having so many self inflicted wounds. It was bad in the Cleveland game but we even had a lot against Howard. That’s alarming because it suggests it’s not the quality of the opponent (no offense to Howard) but just bad habit football 

11 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Honestly surprised east Hamilton beat walker valley

WV will not beat us. This will not be the year they finally crack through and get the W against us. We will have too much to play for. We have improved a lot since the disastrous Cleveland game. A lot has to do with changing our offensive formation. Would love to play that game again but we just try and build on it. Regardless of Win Lose or Draw against Powell we need to go there and bring the fight. If anything our tough schedule has got us battle tested for the playoffs 

4 hours ago, MCKees said:

WV will not beat us. This will not be the year they finally crack through and get the W against us. We will have too much to play for. We have improved a lot since the disastrous Cleveland game. A lot has to do with changing our offensive formation. Would love to play that game again but we just try and build on it. Regardless of Win Lose or Draw against Powell we need to go there and bring the fight. If anything our tough schedule has got us battle tested for the playoffs 

Looks like we will  get Clinton at home if we get the 1 seed