Upperman vs White House

Volsfan52

9 hours ago, Volsfan52 said:

He is actually a good guy? He just likes be loud and give the refs and the other team players. Lol

Good to know! You sure can’t tell it by the way he screams “ shoot the refs” and makes fun of the injured players. He must not have gotten much attention as a child lol or even as an adult haha!

Volsfan52 I enjoy reading your post I don’t post often but read the post. I’m looking forward to hearing Good Ol Rocky Top on repeat today hopefully! GBO! 

even if they dont make playoffs white house still a good team. they could go to a bowl if they miss

they could go on a run tho

I think quad 3 will be represented by The #4 Seed of Region 5, Chester County, Station Camp, Creek Wood, White House or Marshall County (with a small chance going to South Gibson, tho those other teams are better)

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2023 at 8:19 PM, Touchdownman said:

Who’s the obnoxious Upperman fan that only knows how to yell the refs are morons?? He doesn’t add anything to the game and I’ve heard he doesn’t even have a kid that plays! He gives the whole group a bad look! Hoping he comes up with a new phrase before the next game 

I actually thought it was pretty amusing lol. I was in tears laughing. Especially when the announcer said they found a wallet and it was in the booth. He said it was the refs and the money that White House had paid him lmao

19 hours ago, UHSbees931 said:

They didn’t play great in the first half, but White House was tough! It was a good game.

I think y’all just underestimated White House and in the beginning. Also y’all’s coaches seen something because at half y’all ran it down their throat especially with that QB power. Also curious to why this game was scheduled when they could have ended up playing again in the 4a championship?

14 hours ago, Volsfan52 said:

White House came out fast and got up early. Upperman was able to get there feet under than was able to put drives together. White House has a good team and could be trouble to beat down the road. Best of luck to them the rest of the year

Yall ended up wearing them down. Hopefully they don’t come out fast on us this week lol

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I think y’all just underestimated White House and in the beginning. Also y’all’s coaches seen something because at half y’all ran it down their throat especially with that QB power. Also curious to why this game was scheduled when they could have ended up playing again in the 4a championship?

Yall ended up wearing them down. Hopefully they don’t come out fast on us this week lol

This game was probably the only one Upperman could find. I mean shoot our 6A cross county rivals don’t even want to play us anymore. But yes it was an interesting game to schedule.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, UHSbees931 said:

This game was probably the only one Upperman could find. I mean shoot our 6A cross county rivals don’t even want to play us anymore. But yes it was an interesting game to schedule.

Welp good luck bees. Hopefully we both make it to the ship and get to play each other.

• Like 1