Kyle James

Rabbitt

Kyle is by far the best wrestler in tennessee. if you havnt seen him wrestle, you need to. he dominates his opponents and puts on a show. when its all said and done he will be known as one of the greatest wrestlers to come out of tennessee. he already wrestles like a college wrestler. he is in your face at all times(just like kevin ward). i dont see know one even on his leval in tennessee this year.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Rabitt. I know for a fact that the only reason James is even wrestling 119 is to make a place for his buddy, the Fuller kid, in the line-up. It helps the team to have that freshman, James, and Brown in their line-up. James could easily be at 112 and he told me he will definitely be at 112 for the summer, Fargo, etc.

Silly Rabbit, Leen didn't dodge James at the Baylor/Soddy dual. He was at 125 and James was at 119. So if James wanted he could have bumped to 125 but Coach Henry was more concerned with winning the dual meet(which he should have been)than he was trying to match up wrestlers. If James really wants too he can find out what weight Leen will be at the McCallie tournament and go that weight if that is what he really wants. I think both wrestlers are very good but I think Leen would win in a close match. Rabbit I understand you're a Kyle James fan but whats your problem with Leen?