Dobyns-Bennett at David Crockett

TribalEmpire

Not sure how many times in the past where the 2 Washington County schools play the 2 local city schools in the same week:

Dobyns Bennett @ Crockett   (Friday)
Boone @ Science Hill     (Thursday)

I'm going to predict that the city schools both win with a combined score of 82-0, but one of the county schools MIGHT get a late garbage score.      The 2 city schools are not really that good in 6A but the disparity between them and the county schools is quite wide this year.      This will set up a nice Tri-Cities Superbowl meeting next week in Kingsport.    Wishing all  injury-free games..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

I was nice and gave Crockett one TD in my picks on TriCitiesSports.com this week.  I gave Boone one as well... Lol

If Crockett scores, hope that Story kid has something to do with it.  I know @Pioneers1982 would be proud if that would occur.

It's no secret that both Crockett & Boone have injuries to multiple key players and are resorting to Freshmen & Soph's.     That is why I do not think either one will score.               If both were at full strength the city schools would still win but not by as much.          We all know how it is, you play with who you have available at the time.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

It's no secret that both Crockett & Boone have injuries to multiple key players and are resorting to Freshmen & Soph's.     That is why I do not think either one will score.               If both were at full strength the city schools would still win but not by as much.          We all know how it is, you play with who you have available at the time.

Although I do believe DB win's this game, I'm always a little nervous to predict an easy lopsided win. I still remember Karns. McMinn Co., William Blount and Tennessee High beating DB when it was supposed to be lopsided wins. This thread mirrors the threads before those games. DB has a history. 

7 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

I was nice and gave Crockett one TD in my picks on TriCitiesSports.com this week.  I gave Boone one as well... Lol

If Crockett scores, hope that Story kid has something to do with it.  I know @Pioneers1982 would be proud if that would occur.

I appreciate buddy he’s #10 starts on defense at safety and he’s the backup quarterback. He also plays on special teams. He’s a freshman that’s not played since the 6th grade

• Like 1