Elizabethton Oct 20

LoudnProud

18 hours ago, Tab said:

The new season ticket holders in section AA have not been using their tickets.

You’re not allowed to cheer in section AA for the football team because of band parents. They tell you to sit down  a not to ring a cowbell because they are there for the band. Come Friday October 27th there will be at-least 2 people in that section with no voice after the game.  
also a few years ago against Boone in warmup same band parent was mad because the Boone coach was blowing his whistle. 

4 hours ago, lawnman said:

Rollins during the game broke the Maryville all-time passing yardage record, a mark that had stood for 38 years. The sophomore quarterback in his 16th game boosted his career total to 4,358 yards, surpassing the 4,252 yards set by Pat Moyer in 1985.

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that Bryson as well as others were let down in the recruiting process. I watch kids every Saturday that are getting athletic scholarships to play QB, Bryson could run circles around the vast majority of them. No way he is D3. 

3 hours ago, JMorton said:

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that Bryson as well as others were let down in the recruiting process. I watch kids every Saturday that are getting athletic scholarships to play QB, Bryson could run circles around the vast majority of them. No way he is D3. 

I agree with you 100%

1 hour ago, Tab said:

Friday a lot of fans just sat there but when the band came out they jumped up and started clapping even though they were out of step and I noticed that and I know nothing about the band.

Did you see the show Friday a week ago there was as so many open gaps that the  old man Ron Barrett wouldn’t when call a hold. 

Well I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t been to a game yet. The reason, I was asked to help coach a county high school football team and have been glad to do so. The first regular season game I was going to make it to got canceled. Now, the only other game will be against Greeneville.  I hate not being there but I am truly enjoying helping this team.  Depending on how the playoffs go, might be there, might not. Just please know that some aren’t there because of good reasons. Go Betsy and Go Cyclones!!

Edited by gr8tplay

8 hours ago, JMorton said:

He has had a little bit of a Sophomore slump. 11 TD passing and 11 INTs on the year so far. He is fun to watch though. Tell you who is having a good year so far and that is Cory Russell. 

Edited by Appvol

18 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

Well I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t been to a game yet. The reason, I was asked to help coach a county high school football team and have been glad to do so. The first regular season game I was going to make it to got canceled. Now, the only other game will be against Greeneville.  I hate not being there but I am truly enjoying helping this team.  Depending on how the playoffs go, might be there, might not. Just please know that some aren’t there because of good reasons. Go Betsy and Go Cyclones!!

Hope you are doing well.