Fan Poll

Catalyst

im with you! celina probably couldn't beat any team in west tennessee. they have an easy region. they need to come down and take on some good teams like HALLS, DYER COUNTY, DYERSBURG, and RIPLEY. they probably couldn't hang. ;);)

personally,i think too many people vote with there heart instead of the facts.out of the top twenty,maybe eight teams deserve to be even ranked.i saw one team called big sandy who has not even won a game this year.thats rediculous for some people to vote this way.i try to look at other teams and there record and who those teams have faired against others while some are just fan based instead of who a person thinks who is the best rated teams.does anyone know when the official top ten single A basketball poll comes out,not the fan based.

you shouldn't vote for your team if they have lost a lot of games. just because thats your alumni or you have that plays for that team doesn't mean you just vote for them. look at the records and make a honest decision. Halls hasn't lost a game and they're not even ranked on the fan poll. its a bunch of garbage.

Halls Tiger 4 LIFE :)

i agree with you there kenia.big sandy boys have been averaging getting beat around 40 points per game.apparantly some vote for there favorite team instead of who they think is best.has anyone heard anything on the boys top ten poll that usually comes out in the paper?as soon as i find out,i need to know how to post it on like pasting,but if someone can do it,then,great.

West Tennessee has the BEST teams. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Ya'll are full of it. We have an EASY region. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. OMG, u people are crazy. I'll bet most our schedule and the about 7 teams in our region could come and whoop ya'll any time. Now back to the main subject. This is a FAN POLL. Get it. FANS vote. U vote for your team #1. And just so u notice, we only have 4 first place votes on the boy's poll which means other people know we're good. So just because u win a weak schedule by 40 ppg or weak teams can play with u, don't take it out on us.

correct me if im wrong but how dis celina do again trenton last year in single A basketball in the state.trenton is a very tough team and that district in girls is very tough but in know way any team in yals district could beat dyre county or dyersburg in boys play.dyer county is double A dyersburg is AAA.pickett county i think is in yals district and we put them out in the state last season.pickett has a very fine basketball team and i think teams across the state are getting very competitive.i think pickett county will have an easy time with huntingdons boys in the christmas tournament.if they are that good,they should beat huntingdon by 50 points.in 16A boys basketball,i see three tough teams who could go along way in the state.i know pickett county has josh beaty.he is a fine balplayer.dont pay much attention to some people in this board who want to say something bad about other districts when they havent seen them play.i know pickett county has lost some good players but heard they are starting three sophomores and that will help them.halls will have there hands full in this district in the region tournament rolls around because i think it will be halls,greenfield,trenton and mitchell in the region finals.mitchell has 5 guiys over 6"3 in there lineup and are very athletic.they have a 6"7 eighth grader and he is a fine shooter.

dyre county isnt week and played in the semi finals last year and a small schol from halls beat them.it may be a little tougher this season but still have the talent to get it done.besides,pickett county had a great team last year but in know way they could compete against our 4th place team in our district last year.this year,i see three top notch teams in our district and 4 in our region who are very tough.besides,in our area,we have to play several AA and few AAA teams each year.im sure some of the teams in your district may do the same.but there are some real talented players in west tn.halls,dyre county and dyresburg may have a great shot of going to the state this season and we are not too far apart in distance.pickett county boys team will not have much problem with huntingdon though because they have the weekest district of the 4 in our two regions.the 4th place team in the opposing district in the region will easily beat them.huntingdon struggled and lost to a week team in dresden who halls beat worse then the score indicated.out of the three team in single A,you will see two teams in the state.either halls,trenton or mitchell.