Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

Lot of the bad of the falcon qb is not on him. LC lost their 2 best receivers from last year. 1 to graduation and the other transferred. The qb looked good last year when he had those 2. Currently nobody has stepped up in the receiving department this year. I don't think the kid forgot how to throw the ball. LC will have to be able to throw the football tonight and moving forward. That maybe a tall order but you never know.

3 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Mullins is good but we have a couple of backs running just as good . 35-8 

Lets go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a lot better team.Plus Union City supposedly keying on Mullins but he's still close to 150 yards.Finally score to make it 28 to 8 ,then let UC return kickoff back for td.Why not just pooch kick 10 yards.Now UC also getting ball to start 2nd half.Going about like I figured.UC big cause LC defense can't stop them.They have scored on every possesuon

11 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Mullins is good but we have a couple of backs running just as good . 35-8 

Lets go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think he'd have 100 yards against UC.So in just a half  with UC knowing he's getting the ball.Pretty impressive.Say what you want.But about 160 against Dyersburg.250 against Dresden.And already about 150.Three stout defenses

Edited by mrbigster

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lot of the bad of the falcon qb is not on him. LC lost their 2 best receivers from last year. 1 to graduation and the other transferred. The qb looked good last year when he had those 2. Currently nobody has stepped up in the receiving department this year. I don't think the kid forgot how to throw the ball. LC will have to be able to throw the football tonight and moving forward. That maybe a tall order but you never know.

I agree.No big receivers but thought he'd do more this year scrambling and with his legs.Still he's best option.Games I saw with Estes,he gets sacked pretty regular.Have to see about next year.Whether to start him or throw maybe Coach Lanier's son in the fire knowing you get 4 years  or maybe another QB I'm not aware of and move Estes elsewhere.But I'm sure Estes probably starts.Just a guess on my part though. Just my opinion so I'm sure there are others know more about the players being hands on.This just from me watching and may be wrong.

Edited by mrbigster

17 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Did you think he'd have 100 yards against UC.So in just a half  with UC knowing he's getting the ball.Pretty impressive.Say what you want.But about 160 against Dyersburg.250 against Dresden.And already about 150.Three stout defenses

No doubt he is good. Wasn’t saying he wasn’t.