Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Those other teams better hope UC wears them down because MASE is on a mission! 

1st get past So Fulton. Then we will worry about your little mission impossible. If we wear you down the other teams won’t have to worry about you. So we will make our way to Memphis and don’t worry we have a MISSION also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Yep no other team is on a mission. Everyone stay home Mase is on a mission... give me a break if you think Dresden or Union City will give a inch. Union City comes to Dresden in the 3rd round after UC beats mase 28 to 14. Mase won't handle Union City's physical play.

I'm going to say pump the breaks here real quick my friend. MASE has answered the physical play. They did beat Huntingdon two years ago, and the did beat the breaks off Lake County last year and won against Peabody. Put a check beside the "can they be physical."

If MASE/Union City matchup next week, I think it'll be a bad matchup for Union City. Can the Tornadoes find a way to score 28 or 31 against MASE? Because Union City hasn't been able to score against quality competition the last two years. That's why I haven't been a fan of Union City.

Just now, TryNotToSuck said:

I'm going to say pump the breaks here real quick my friend. MASE has answered the physical play. They did beat Huntingdon two years ago, and the did beat the breaks off Lake County last year and won against Peabody. Put a check beside the "can they be physical."

If MASE/Union City matchup next week, I think it'll be a bad matchup for Union City. Can the Tornadoes find a way to score 28 or 31 against MASE? Because Union City hasn't been able to score against quality competition the last two years. That's why I haven't been a fan of Union City.

No no no. You’re getting your Memphis all star teams mixed up. I’ll give you a break, because who could keep up. Heck, TSSAA sure can’t. Huntingdon has never played MASE. Ever. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

And what quality opponents has Mase played THIS YEAR? Lausanne? 

2 minutes ago, Devil_Alumni said:

And what quality opponents has Mase played THIS YEAR? Lausanne? 

Is guess Dresden isn’t a quality opponent? We scored 28 on them and lost on a last second field goal. Please make sure you do your homework before you post. Last year we beat Westview in 2nd rd but I guess they weren’t a quality opponent either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Is guess Dresden isn’t a quality opponent? We scored 28 on them and lost on a last second field goal. Please make sure you do your homework before you post. Last year we beat Westview in 2nd rd but I guess they weren’t a quality opponent either.

Uhhh. You a MASE fan now? I don’t think MASE played Dresden so far this year.