fayetteville hosts forrest

City223

20 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Home cooking.  I thought a ref was supposed to run the clock.  

And the defense OUT OF A TIMEOUT on the last play of the game was bad news bear esque

And just like that no one wants to talk about the Fayetteville NFHS broadcast with the clock in the corner anymore. How did the play clock run earlier in the game?

2nd Quarter

6:28  Willoughby has a 8 yard TD run. Untouched sprint to endzone.  6 secs

5:26 Willoughby has a 4 yd run out of bounds. Clock guy runs 14 secs off.

5:12 Willoughby rifles an 18 yd TD pass.  6 secs

Final Drive of the Game - City ran 8 plays in 5 secs or less. 7/11 were 4 secs or less. Amazing. 

41 minutes ago, Salem said:

And just like that no one wants to talk about the Fayetteville NFHS broadcast with the clock in the corner anymore. How did the play clock run earlier in the game?

2nd Quarter

6:28  Willoughby has a 8 yard TD run. Untouched sprint to endzone.  6 secs

5:26 Willoughby has a 4 yd run out of bounds. Clock guy runs 14 secs off.

5:12 Willoughby rifles an 18 yd TD pass.  6 secs

Final Drive of the Game - City ran 8 plays in 5 secs or less. 7/11 were 4 secs or less. Amazing. 

final drive forrest lets fayetteville drive the whole field for a game winning td. who’s fault is that?

On 10/28/2023 at 12:12 PM, City223 said:

i’ll admit on the run play, there should’ve been 1 more second ran off which would’ve left 2 seconds instead of 3. doesn’t really make a difference

You watched this play that he doesn't start the clock for close to 4 seconds after the snap and then stops it immediately before the whistle and make this statement. Thank you for your honest admission. :roflol:

11 minutes ago, City223 said:

final drive forrest lets fayetteville drive the whole field for a game winning td. who’s fault is that?

Great how the conversation has shifted from "i was there and everything was on the up and up- go watch our film for proof" to now when presented with your own video evidence of a clown running your clock it's now "who's fault is it? ". I've been critical of our game plan but since we're making honest admissions here, our DC and the defense did their jobs. It's not their fault  that what should have been a 3rd and 10 at the 34 yard line with 14 secs turned into a 1st and 10 at the 19 after a bogus pass interference call? Definitely not their fault they were on the field for at least two extra plays because a guy in the pressbox wants to change how he's been running the clock for 47 minutes. 

The Titans would have won Super Bowl 34 with this guy running the clock. Who cares Kevin Dyson got tackled at the 1 yard line we got three more plays!  Fayetteville High is the most efficient 1 minute offense in the world. Watching games all day Saturday and Sunday and no one can match them. 

12 minutes ago, Salem said:

You watched this play that he doesn't start the clock for close to 4 seconds after the snap and then stops it immediately before the whistle and make this statement. Thank you for your honest admission. :roflol:

Great how the conversation has shifted from "i was there and everything was on the up and up- go watch our film for proof" to now when presented with your own video evidence of a clown running your clock it's now "who's fault is it? ". I've been critical of our game plan but since we're making honest admissions here, our DC and the defense did their jobs. It's not their fault  that what should have been a 3rd and 10 at the 34 yard line with 14 secs turned into a 1st and 10 at the 19 after a bogus pass interference call? Definitely not their fault they were on the field for at least two extra plays because a guy in the pressbox wants to change how he's been running the clock for 47 minutes. 

The Titans would have won Super Bowl 34 with this guy running the clock. Who cares Kevin Dyson got tackled at the 1 yard line we got three more plays!  Fayetteville High is the most efficient 1 minute offense in the world. Watching games all day Saturday and Sunday and no one can match them. 

that clock started maybe a second or 2 after and the clock stopped immediately after because of a timeout called. your defense let them drive the whole field but all you can find to complain about is one play out of the whole game? your dc did his job by allowing almost 40 points? a clear grab on a jersey is a bogus pass interference call?

Edited by City223