Wayne County vs. Summertown

blondie3

Hey Ladyeagle, good to see you still around. Hope all is well with you. Don't get mad at me but from what I have read and heard I am going to have to give this one to Waynesboro. My pick comes more from a defensive standpoint too. I think people really underestimate the relentless Lady Cat defense. Those girls are going at it hard from the tip, of course, so do the eaglettes. I think that both will match-up well and Summertown does have their home court advantage but if I had to put down some cash on it I would put it on Waynesboro. Good luck to both teams especially Amanda, Amy, Stacy and Adria. From what I can see you all are having great seasons. Hope to get to see you tomorrow night if it all works out. Stay un-hurt!! :)

Thelma

yo the ladybirds are going to win this game easily. summertown aint got a chance, ya heard. stacy "can't guard me" myers is going to have a big game and the beavers are going to drain the long ball all night. i predict the ladybirds by at least 20. no offense coach willard but i dont see yall coming away with a win in the boro.

you know im the greatest poster!!

[Edited by whosyadaddy on 12-9-02 9:48P]