District 11 2A

BackThatPassUp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to a buddy that has ties to Harpeth and watched there games online. They look pretty decent. Lost by 2 to WHH bc the coach got a tech with 6 seconds left. 
Then, they Beat a good community team by three with a 3 pointer coming from a sophmore in the last 10 seconds. 

They play Creekwood this week. Maybe that will tell us more by comparing that game to Cheatham and Creekwoods game. Creekwood beat cheatham by 20. Cheatham is having trouble scoring!

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2023 at 5:52 PM, BeamerBall2 said:

Having seen all these teams play 

Hickman county looks the best team.

thought Harpeth would be better they have a player that could be the best player in the region but he’s struggling.

for the most part everyone plays the same old pass around the perimeter and spend 1:30 looking for a shot. 

I agree with all that. East Hickman looks decent. Better than I thought. Harpeth isn’t. They hang with some good teams. But lose to teams that aren’t as good as them. Who’s the one you say could be the best player in the region? 
Cheatham is looking better. Hickman is the best team. But after that, I think it’s a toss up. Gonna be fun to watch. Seems like this district is close in talen from top to bottom. 
Y’all see that Fairview is 2-10!?