The Govs are tied 28-28 with Jefferson County at halftime

GovForce1

48 minutes ago, GovForce1 said:

No, it's a moral victory because he has said our offense was a product of our weak schedule all season. We moved the ball at will and ran the ball effectively. Our performance proves that we are a solid 6A program that is getting better. 

Moral victory is getting nearly 70 hung on you?? I'm disappointed and upset My team lost by 3. And honestly it is a product of weak schedule a good offense is useless without a good defense. Or at least a defense that could have it in a shoot out. William Blount Improved a bit over last year,but the record sort of inflates by how much, but honestly that's what wb  needs to garner  more interest or have my kids stay at the county school. Best of luck next season, any word if they will move back to a local region next realignment or not?

Edited by RichyRich

WB threw a pick on their first drive, punted on second drive and was down 14-0. Then, on 3rd and 25, their QB ran around and threw up a punt. 3 JC defenders watched the WB receiver catch it. Just dumb. WB proceeded to score on that drive. Then Jeff’s defense when brain dead and couldn’t line up for 3 drives. Just lost focus against a bad team. Went in, made adjustments and took an #### chewing, came out and treated WB to a 40-0 half. The teams WB beat have a combined record of 11-42, with 5 of those wins coming against other team WB beat. 

I will say that the QB is a good athlete and escape artist. Just no help. And the defense … oh my