5A Playoff Predictions

Bump11

13 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

They only have to knock off one, one of em gonna knock the other out. Not saying it’ll happen, but they don’t have to beat both. Honestly OR has the easiest path in the playoffs till the semifinals probably, where they would have to play either West or Powell.

Sorry my comment was unclear.  If OR knock one of them out, you must be stout.  I admit to overlooking OR this year. In my mind its a given that West will be there for the West they were so tough last year 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

Sorry my comment was unclear.  If OR knock one of them out, you must be stout.  I admit to overlooking OR this year. In my mind its a given that West will be there for the West they were so tough last year 

I mean, we already beat Powell earlier this year. Admittedly, some of Powell’ turnovers helped us early on, but we were definitely the superior team second half of that game. I know they’ve improved a lot since then, so it’d be very tough to beat them once again, but this has been a crazy season so far, I won’t rule out anything happening.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

I mean, we already beat Powell earlier this year. Admittedly, some of Powell’ turnovers helped us early on, but we were definitely the superior team second half of that game. I know they’ve improved a lot since then, so it’d be very tough to beat them once again, but this has been a crazy season so far, I won’t rule out anything happening.

Best of luck in the playoffs 

4 hours ago, Bump11 said:

the way Beech has looked? you mean like winning 4 of their last 5, with that one loss being a 1pt OT loss to one of the top 2-3 favorites to win it all? a game that they probably should have won. Beech is probably the second or third favorite to make the championship from the west. 

With the team and talent they have no reason they shouldn’t be playing for a state tittle. Just even in the wins the offense has not looked great. More so the play calling, not taking advantage of the athletes and skill players they have. Did do it against Henry county and they looked a lot better. But couldn’t finish the game. I like page to win it all