R1: Forrest @ Smith Co

SCHSAllHail

On 10/29/2023 at 7:19 PM, hoggtown said:

i don’t know much about forrest. i have seen parts of games from this year. could be a good game could not you never know when you talk about high school sports. but i will say one thing there will not be 35+ points scored on smith co. and you can take that to the bank. 

i guarantee Godzilla will NOT interrupt this game with a giant destructive stampede. you can take that to the bank

18 hours ago, hoggtown said:

but i will say one thing there will not be 35+ points scored on smith co. and you can take that to the bank. 

Really going out on a limb here. Bold prediction. :) I don't think you can find a post in the last 5 years where someone predicts Forrest will score 35 points on a team with a winning record. I will be equally daring. No way Smith Co scores 70+ on the Rocket D. You can write it down, book it, and take that to the bank!

20 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Very big

not a problem

23 hours ago, H2Oman said:

physical 

not a problem

20 hours ago, H2Oman said:

and well coached. 

this is a problem

7 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

HOW DO WE HAVE THE BEST POSTERS BY A MILE AND THE WORST COACH IN 1A/2A BY A MILE

i’m just saying that i don’t see any team scoring 35 on smith co. i’m not saying that smith can’t be beaten because all teams can be beaten. but when you come to the hole be ready to play. it is a great place to watch a football game. wish y’all good luck hope the best team wins and all go home healthy. SEE YALL FRIDAY NIGHT………….GO BIG OWLS!!