Celina vs. Clarkrange

CHSBulldog12

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina will get e real wake up call on Tuesday night this game could get ugly and I mean in the favor of Clarkrange.

Celina will have many problems against the Ladies from the mountain. Clarkrange by 12 maybe more.

I agree that the season will be far from over after this game- Celine has to be the favorite especially since it is at Celina. Clarkrange has their work cut out for them, but this is a great early season matchup. Celina has the same look from last year, but Clarkrange has a better look than last season and Clarkrange won at Celina last season. Go buffaloes.

Yes, there will be a winner and some on this thread will have to eat crow! I am not siding either way - but keep in mind it is early in the season and anything could happen. It doesn't matter how someone has played in the past - how they play tonight is what counts.

Good luck :o

I've seen both teams play and Clarkrange is the better team right now not saying Celina want beat them the next time but right now the ladies from the mountain are better.

Celina will have many problems matching up the play four guards and they all shoot the ball very well and they are very quick. I just don't think they matchup well and thats in the favor of Clarkrange.