3 Station Camp at 2 South Gibson

JackTheCripper

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Do you really wanna go down this road?  I’ve said nothing to you or about you. You know I asked you one time on private message who you were and threw out your name and you denied it.  I believed you. But apparently you lied to me. Wonder why you were to chicken to throw out your name??  I have always been cordial with you. We can keep it that way if you want and I would prefer that. But if you want to keep throwing insults you are welcome to come find out how much breath I’ve got. Milan is a small town. I ain’t hard to find. 

Easy killer. His time will come in due time. He must be sauced up at the moment. Milan is a great small town. The sauce has given him liquid courage! 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why are you doing this??

You never threw a name out once in a message but said you think you know who. You clearly told that medina boy who I was but you’re the one crying now. That medina boy is a north Jackson one just like the rest of em I’m sure.

Just now, 731Ball said:

You never threw a name out once in a message but said you think you know who. You clearly told that medina boy who I was but you’re the one crying now. That medina boy is a north Jackson one just like the rest of em I’m sure.

No I did throw out your name. In fact I go back to it now and requote you. And no I clearly nothing. You assume I did something.  You told me you weren’t him and I had no reason to believe other wise. You messed with me on a Sunday night for no reason. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No I did throw out your name. In fact I go back to it now and requote you. And no I clearly nothing. You assume I did something.  You told me you weren’t him and I had no reason to believe other wise. You messed with me on a Sunday night for no reason. 

Whatever you want your truth to be Dusty. This whole board makes jokes about you I didn’t know it would strike a nerve.  This medina boy is just that. A boy

5 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

This is stupid. I have work to do in the AM. I will catch up with Jay Black in due time. Good night bud. 

I hear you. Talk about a man’s family and see what happens boy. The only success your program has ever had was when you got a few kids like mine from Milan to come run the ball for you 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf