6A semi final predictions. Go

Bradleysports23

25 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

If Bradley Bears make the semifinals they will not mercy rule the Oakland Patriots or Riverdale Warriors. I guarantee it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

There ya have it folks.. captain guru has officially made the statement of the day and it is settled! 

10 minutes ago, RollRed123 said:

Until someone beats them it’s Germantown > everyone else. :popcorneater:

Germantown Devils will not mercy rule anyone in the semifinals if they make it that far. I guarantee it. It will not happen. If they win the semifinal game they will not mercy rule anyone in the next game either. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Germantown Devils will not mercy rule anyone in the semifinals if they make it that far. I guarantee it. It will not happen. If they win the semifinal game they will not mercy rule anyone in the next game either. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Who said anything about a mercy rule? I’m not even a Gtown fan. But when you beat the team that beat Oakland and you beat them by 9 I believe you’ve done something. It doesn’t make any difference to me if they went out in round 1. But let’s see it:popcorneater:

20 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

6A is the strongest and toughest classification, also this is the hardest year to predict a champion in this up in the air impossible to predict 6A Playoffs.......

Green Hill @ Bearden

West Creek @ Stewarts Creek

Bearden v West Creek

If bearden makes it to 3rd they will have to face Bradley at Bradley’s stadium again which is gonna be mentally challenging for beardens players after The last time they played ..Bradley averaged 3 yard gain PER carry in the 1st half. Had a TD pulled back and missed 3 kicks still mercy ruling them. The score was 46-14 should have been 55-14 so I don’t see a threat there from bearden. 

bearden beat maryville… so bearden is the better of the two. Bradley will play maryville 2nd round. And bearden 3rd both teams of which they have already beat and they play them both at home stadium. So it’s Bradley’s to lose if they play good.. should be a breeze to the semi finals I’m going to say green hill plays riverdale 1st round so I doubt we see them again. 

4 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Riverdale @ Bradley for East

Germantown @ Brentwood for the West

I got Germantown v Bradley for the Championship with Bradley winning

I’m a Bradley fan but their inconsistency scares me man. If they play like they did against Farragut or Cleveland they’re in trouble (though those were rival games) 1st maryville meet wasn’t too good either.. Bradley should have won that 49-7  but if they play like they did against walker valley or bearden then championship should be a cake walk.. nobody can stop that… nobody. That’s unbelievable. It wasn’t that bearden played a bad game it was just that Bradley was moving the ball with so little effort bearden just didn’t have the answer… nor could they punch through Bradley’s D