6A semi final predictions. Go

Bradleysports23

3 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’m a Bradley fan but their inconsistency scares me man. If they play like they did against Farragut or Cleveland they’re in trouble (though those were rival games) 1st maryville meet wasn’t too good either.. Bradley should have won that 49-7  but if they play like they did against walker valley or bearden then championship should be a cake walk.. nobody can stop that… nobody. That’s unbelievable. It wasn’t that bearden played a bad game it was just that Bradley was moving the ball with so little effort bearden just didn’t have the answer… nor could they punch through Bradley’s D 

They have a lot of talent that is going to the next level. Riverdale does too. That could be the real championship game

2 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They have a lot of talent that is going to the next level. Riverdale does too. That could be the real championship game

A lesson that Maryville and Oakland both learned the hard way is that players read it enough times they'll begin to believe it. I'd be surprised if the title game was enough but a great game

4 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

A lesson that Maryville and Oakland both learned the hard way is that players read it enough times they'll begin to believe it. I'd be surprised if the title game was enough but a great game

I still think that Oakland could be in the final four. I did not know how much talent Riverdale had. This is probably they most talent they have had since Rankin. 

Just now, SheriffofRedRock said:

I still think that Oakland could be in the final four. I did not know how much talent Riverdale had. This is probably they most talent they have had since Rankin. 

I don't disagree with talking about a Riverdale-BC semifinal, merely the talk about it being a defacto championship. In 2015 & 2016, I feel like both Oakland & Maryville might have relaxed a little against what alot of people felt like what was a inferior opponent.

I'll say this, I wouldn't want to be on the chain gang if Riverdale and Bradley meet up

6 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

The first 2 teams right after Rankin were loaded too, I've always felt Rankin probably left too early, but jobs like Alcoa almost never are vacant 

5 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I don't disagree with talking about a Riverdale-BC semifinal, merely the talk about it being a defacto championship. In 2015 & 2016, I feel like both Oakland & Maryville might have relaxed a little against what alot of people felt like what was a inferior opponent.

I'll say this, I wouldn't want to be on the chain gang if Riverdale and Bradley meet up

In '15 Oakland lost to Maryville in the semis, Maryville went on to lose in the championship to ravenwood.

In '16 Oakland lost to Whitehaven in the championship

At that point in the year 3rd round and on you can't overlook a team, first two rounds can be at times.

I would never want to be on a chain gang in any game.

35 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

The first 2 teams right after Rankin were loaded too, I've always felt Rankin probably left too early, but jobs like Alcoa almost never are vacant 

35 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Anybody that overlooks Oakland is asking for trouble. And us Bradley fans aren’t overlooking maryville either… they don’t lose twice to the same team. Bradley was intimidated by bearden and rightfully so… bradley was intimidated by maryville and rightfully so. Bradley over looked Farragut and Cleveland who were far less teams than bearden and maryville yett Farragut and Cleveland almost cheat Bradley.. Bradley will not overlook maryville they’re intimidated by them and therefore I expect Bradley to play great. When they’re alive… they’re alive.. when they’re sleeping it’s bad man. 

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

You know I completely forgot about it. Bradley scrimmaged riverdale a couple months before season and Bradley dragged them all over the place 7 on 7 according to the information I received.. 

I love all the excitement around Bradley and Germantown. It’s usually this time of year that everyone says Oakland/Maryville. Now everyone is counting both Oakland and Maryville out. Maryville is down a bit for sure and Oakland isn’t last years Oakland team, but to say either of these programs doesn’t have a shot is ridiculous. Oakland has lost one game to a TN public school not named Maryville in the last seven years. Don’t count them out. 

40 minutes ago, eers said:

I love all the excitement around Bradley and Germantown. It’s usually this time of year that everyone says Oakland/Maryville. Now everyone is counting both Oakland and Maryville out. Maryville is down a bit for sure and Oakland isn’t last years Oakland team, but to say either of these programs doesn’t have a shot is ridiculous. Oakland has lost one game to a TN public school not named Maryville in the last seven years. Don’t count them out. 

And that one loss is only going to anger and fuel them. Bad recipe