Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

39 minutes ago, Tab said:

Get off here and have a safe trip back from the band competition. I am glad you went and got to yell and clap. Now you have until August when SH comes to town.

I didn’t go watch the band I’m in the stands on Friday night supporting the football team and I’m there until the last whistle is blown unlike most fans 

I have been to more Elizabethton games than times you have been kissed. You are in the end zone after the game making sure the band is alright.                                                            I am not one that criticizes the coach like others are doing. I think he is the best Coach Elizabethton has ever had. Oh I forgot I know nothing.

Edited by Tab

7 hours ago, lawnman said:

There is one thing about this team they know how to win on the road.Like Mason Ball told me Friday night we are the road warriors.

There is some truth to that. In the past years I have seen the Mavs play much better away. There the thing of being overconfident know you are playing at home. We need to make sure the Mavs realize home or away they have to win this game really serious. Mavs need to understand too Betsy plays better away games They probably feed energy off that and that means the Mavs better be ready! 

Edited by Mavericksinflight
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

There is some truth to that. In the past years I have seen the Mavs play much better away. There the thing of being overconfident know you are playing at home. We need to make sure the Mavs realize home or away they have to win this game really serious. Mavs need to understand too Betsy plays better away games They probably feed energy off that and that means the Mavs better be ready! 

Mav after watching some film on you guys this is a different team than what we watched earlier in the year.I have a lot of respect for you guys and our offensive front better play better this week or we will be getting ready for basketball season.

• Upvote 1