D2 AAA 2nd round predictions

FR615

19 minutes ago, Whoweft said:

I think Baylor has been the beneficiary of some glorious officiating blessings-- the most notable being in the State championship game last year.  MBA was robbed.  Baylor gets more calls (and non-calls) than any team I have seen.  #7 for Baylor is a great player, but tends to push off (all the time) to get separation.  He never gets called for OPI. 

In last year's semis between BA and Baylor, there was a huge call that went Baylor's way. It appeared the runner scored by hitting the pylon however the ref called him out at the 1. 

He was out at the one. It was as close as it gets but the ball never crossed the plain IMO. He was out of bounds when he hit the pylon with the ball in the hand that was out. Brutal call but the correct one. 

I also agree with whoweft on on some of the calls Baylor got in the MBA game. 

Edited by FR615

8 hours ago, FR615 said:

He was out at the one. It was as close as it gets but the ball never crossed the plain IMO. He was out of bounds when he hit the pylon with the ball in the hand that was out. Brutal call but the correct one. 

The ref was right there so I like to think he got it right...especially a call that went against the home team.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FR615 said:

the ball touches the pylon

39 minutes ago, Whoweft said:

the ball touches the pylon

it dont matter if that ball hit the back corner pylon and got stuff up his nostrils.....Booger thinkin that score will still be the same 30 years from now...and that 2022 Gold Ball will still be in the trophy case over on that Suk Creek Campus

Booger just sayin :roll:

• Like 1