D2 AAA 2nd round predictions

FR615

Catholic vs MUS is intriguing. KC held out 5 starters vs Baylor after going toe to toe with Mccallie. I think MUS has a few more athletes and wins. If I had to pick an upset it would be this game. However, if Macintyre plays lights out they have a shot too.

Edited by FR615

46 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Catholic vs MUS is intriguing. KC held out 5 starters vs Baylor after going toe to toe with Mccallie. I think MUS has a few more athletes and wins. If I had to pick an upset it would be this game. However, if Macintyre plays lights out they have a shot too.

I don't know how tested Ensworth is and would not bet against Marty in the playoffs.

16 hours ago, FR615 said:

T$$AA and Finley stadiums wet dream is a Baylor vs Mccallie state title. The refs will show this especially Friday 

You do not really believe that there is some conspiracy where the TSSAA says: "we can make an extra 10,000 to 25,000 if you cheat BA in its game against McCallie and cheat Christian Brothers in its game against Baylor"--do you?

1 hour ago, Whoweft said:

You do not really believe that there is some conspiracy where the TSSAA says: "we can make an extra 10,000 to 25,000 if you cheat BA in its game against McCallie and cheat Christian Brothers in its game against Baylor"--do you?

Was not in anyway inferring that though it did read that way. There were lots of questionable calls in the the Mccallie BA game. Also the Mccallie MBA game last year at Mccallie is probably the worst refereed game I have ever watched. I think Mccallie and Baylor are the two best teams and MUS can compete 

Edited by FR615

30 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Was not in anyway inferring that though it did read that way. There were lots of questionable calls in the the Mccallie BA game. Also the Mccallie MBA game last year at Mccallie is probably the worst refereed game I have ever watched. I think Mccallie and Baylor are the two best teams and MUS can compete 

McCallie Tornado or Baylor Raiders will not be able to mercy rule each other if they play in the last game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. MUS will not be able to mercy rule either one of them. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, FR615 said:

I don't remember if the calls were pro-BA or pro-McCallie.  McCallie had 8 penalties for 48 yards and BA had 6 for 61.   Chattanooga schools do not typically feel good about Nashville school officiating when in Nashville.   I can imagine that Nashville schools feel the same. 

I think Baylor has been the beneficiary of some glorious officiating blessings-- the most notable being in the State championship game last year.  MBA was robbed.  Baylor gets more calls (and non-calls) than any team I have seen.  #7 for Baylor is a great player, but tends to push off (all the time) to get separation.  He never gets called for OPI. 

Over the last few weeks, McCallie has not been impressive--and calls have not seemed to go McCallie's way during some of that time.  Some of it seems like sloppy play--but some seems to fall into the "when it rains it pours" category.  

• Like 1